Skip to main content

An apology

"It was all your fault."
I remember our these words that we blabbered on each other's face. Stopped talking ,ceased a breathtaking relationship via blocking each other. But I want to know Did it truly ceased there? Isn't there anything which makes you feel that there is still something between us ? 
Where's your assiduous behaviour towards me?
All just vanished while blinking our eyes.
I never thought there would be a day possible ,      without talking to you but irony is , it's been an year since we talked .We decided not to talk just to flee from An Apology. Was An Apology so petrifying that we weren't competent to apologise?
  • Was it imperative to prove ourselves right over that relationship ?I wish I could do that apology for the sake of our breathing relationship. If I did so atleast we would have together now .
Moreover I miss your presence at every passing second of my life.I feel completely defenstrate without you.You were like a cwtch to me. Your imperturtable nature still alure me. You still holds an exclusive place in my heart and yes that belongs to you only .You may hate me now! Afterall you always make blunders of assuming temporary people to be permanent and vice versa. But I'm still in a hope that you 'll be realising soon ,who are  your permanent people actually! And that may be the day you will ask for an apology. 
  Remember I will always have a regret of being deprived from my favourite person . Because my anger is temporary thereafter I perceive that I didn't have the energy to hate somebody forever. We 've all made terrible mistakes in our lives ,done things that no apology can heal . 

So here is an open Apology to all those whom I should apologise but I didn't .! Just because At that minute ,proving myself  was bit more important than a relationship .Life is uncertain we don't know either how long will we stay or how long the next person is with us !

 Don't let your ego to curtail your happy relationships  .If an apology can retrieve your relationship ,trust me you are fortunated !!

Comments

Post a Comment